Squash Book is a DIY kind of greeting card that you can gift to your partner to impress them to the core. Even if looks a little complicated, it is very easy to make 😃. Trust me I’ve tried and it works perfect.
Squash cards give a unique way for you to convey your personalized messages and display favorite photos of your choice.
Not in the mood to create one? Get this Squash Card on Etsy!
Step 1: I made a video tutorial on How to make a Squash Book.
For some people it’s easier to watch a video than following step by step photos 🙂 So if you are one of them I hope that this video will help you to create a squash book!
Step 2: Gather Your Supplies!
You can see that I attached the dimensions as well 🙂 You’re welcome 😁
Step 3: Take One Green Square and Fold It.
Here we gonna have two steps:
1) Take one green square ( 8 inch x 8 Inch ) and fold it like in the photos.
- Fold it in half.
- Unfold it.
- Fold it in half again ( this time on the other side ).
- Unfold it.
- Fold it just on one diagonal.
- Unfold again.
2)Now fold the square like in the last three images.
Step 4: Make Two More.
Repeat the process and make two more.
Step 5: Stick Them Together!
Put double adhesive tape on them and stick them together.
Step 6: Making the Covers.
1. Take one square with special design ( 5.5 inch x 5.5 inch ).
2. Mark 1/2 inch on each corner ( each side ).
3. Cut each corner.
4. Put double adhesive tape on it.
5. Fold the sides.
6. You need two square like that.
Step 7: Stick the Covers With the Other Part.
1) Put double adhesive tape on the green cardboard ( on both sides ).
2) Stick the covers on it.
Step 8: Add Some Decorative Items on the Front Cover.
Step 9: Decorate It Inside.
Step 10: Add Some Photos or Text.
I added some photos with me and my husband. These are very nice! I hope you’ll like it. 🙂
Step 11: You Can Decorate It on the Back As Well!
Step 12: Add Some Ribbon to it.
This will help you to keep it closed and will make it nicer as well.